Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 6: On a sad note :/

Today is day 6 of my blog venture.

I feel like in a blog you should be writing things about how you feel, and what is on your mind. Today I had a good chance to reflect on how I’m feeling.


I had a conversation with a friend today, and I realized something. I’ve lost a lot of people in my life… mostly because of the things I’ve said.

Now, I’m not going go to through every person I’ve hurt… (And if I’ve hurt you personally, please message me…we can talk about it…?) But I am truly sorry for everything I’ve ever done to hurt a person.

I’ve matured. I’m not the attention-drama filled girl I used to be. Now that I’m off to college, I really want to make amends to the people I’ve hurt.


I’ve lost people I care about dearly, and I’ve just been bottling up my thoughts for years now.

Yes, there are times where I can be mean…but in general I’m a nice person. I don’t do things on purpose.. a lot of the times…when I talk about someone…its because I see a flaw in them…and seeing a flaw in someone means I’m not the only one that isn’t perfect.



It’s a confidence booster.


I don’t mean to hurt people…I really don’t :/

I guess that’s all for right now..

On a happier note..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY :}
Anddd
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON BEER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment