Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 22: Bull Shit




Today I stood in line for about 4 hours, just to get a wristband.

I’ve stated debating if I actually want to try out for this.

I’m so over the whole

I don’t know why all these fake bitches are here…I”M the next American idol!”


COME ON! How cocky can you get?!?!?!?!!

Any ways, I’ve had a lot of things on my mind lately.
I don’t know what exactly.
I’ve had streaks of feeling alone, depressed. And then I have streaks of feeling happy and joyful.
I’ve had a lot of B.S go in and out of my life. B.S boyfriends, friends and experiences.
I just want something that will last. A best friend, someone to share my love with, and experiences that will last a lifetime.
That is why I’m excited to move to LA in 2 weeks. Yes, LA. But still, it is the college of my dreams…I couldn’t think of a better place that I’d want to go!


Any ways, I have to read this book for school called ,” the impossible will take a while : a citizen’s guide to hope in a time of fear”

Wtf.
Goodnight :]
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment