Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 23: A little late

Yes, i know its already 3:15 AM, but i didn't post a blog tonight.
I had a pretty rough day.


Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown


Finding out someone you care about cheated on you...hurts.

(yes mom and did this is what happened, but i'm fine)

I've done nothing in the world to deserve the way he treated me. I deserve better.

He didn't even have to tell me. its funny he wasn't ashamed to put it on facebook either.

facebook is lame.


I am coming home tomorrow, and i am so happy. I'm glad i got to get away from everything/everyone for a week, however it is time to return home.

Besides, i'm out of the house in about 10 days anyways :D

Goodnight.

I promise tomorrrow's blog will be moer eventful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment