Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 14. Happy Birthday!

HAPPY “BIRTHDAY” TO MEEE!!

So I went out to dinner with Cali tonight…

she decided to tell the waiters at 2 DIFFERENT places,

that it was my birthday…(which it isn’t).

But hey, I got a sombrero!


^
^
^

PACMAN FOOOD! :]
Love this picture..




Anywhoo.
I move in about 19 days…and I’m super excited.
It is hard to belive that I’m going to be out of san diego in2 weeks…
Its so exciting.

I’m tryring out for American Idol this weekend with a friend :]
WISH ME LUCK!!


On a personal note, i'm sorry if i haven't been talking to you lately..

I've just been...going through some personal stuff lately..
which has made me anti social.

but hey-
everything gets better in the end..

and if it doesn't get better,

then it isn't the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment