Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 18 Trust


Today was the last day of camp, and I was soo sad to see them go D: they were like my little children…but on the flip side of that…I get to sleep in now, and I have about 2 weeks left of summer!!

I’ve been having long conversations with a former graduate of the same high school as me,
and I have realized how I’m not alone on a lot of things.

That feeling that I’m going to be alone forever…the fear of the future: he has that too.


There are not that many people i trust in this world..

i have problems trusting people,
mainly becuase all the people i have trusted,
Because they broke that trust...

But there is one person that makes me comfortable trusting, and makes me not be afraid of the future. (You know who you are)
And I thank you for that. You’ve helped me for the past 3 years (seems longer than that) feel better about myself and make me feel oh so very special. You are one of the few people I trust in the crazy place we call earth. I am so grateful to have someone like you in my life…I can’t wait to see you in December. It’s going to be awesome:]


<3


Anywhoooo :]

San Francisco on Monday! So excited:]


I’ve been starting these shakes with my parents…and they are like protein shakes, which suppress your appetite for a period of time….and its so cool! I’m like never hungry!

Hopefully it will help me loose weight!!!

Well, that is all for tonight.

have to let someone go to sleep :] ahha.
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment