Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 20. Breath of fresh air


Today was a good day.
^thats for you Seth!


I went to Balboa Park with a friend from Israel

And we pretty much walked around the WHOLE park:]

It was a beautiful day, and it felt nice just to get out.
I had alot of things on my mind from last night, but it was so nice just going out and forgetting about the problems.

it was a nice breath of fresh air

We went into the house of Israel, Pakistan (which was actually a tent not a house), China and Germany

Then we went into the museum of photography.
Awesome stuff…the photography was beautiful.

:]


Well, I am off to begin my journey to san Francisco in the morning, and I cannot wait to begin!

7 hour drive with my friend Michael, we got muffins and everything!


Then here we come AMERICAN IDOL :]


Yepp. You heard that correctly.

I’m trying out for American Idol!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!


Talk to ya’ll on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment