Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 25 Taller than me



OHHHH HURROW ^.^






Today was the first time I saw my brother since he left for camp,
And not only was he SUPER skinny..
He is now officially taller than me!

D:

My life is coming to an end!

I’m so short :[ :[ :[


Today was such a long drive, but I’m happy to be home and sleeping in my bed..

Well at least for the next 9 days!

I’m so excited to move out…however I am nervous.

What if nothing goes the way that I planned it?

Well nothing goes the way you plan it anyways…

Well, I should only think about the positive things…

Likeeeeee how awesome my roomie is,
how amazing the college is,
and how fortunate I am to have the opportunity to go to an amazing school like AJU :]


I think thats about it for tonight...i wish i had something sort of interersting to talk about....
but nothing comes to mind.

so night night <3


Love Always,


No comments:

Post a Comment