Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 7

So to start off this blog, I’d like to give a shout out to the lovely tiggy <3




**disregard the fact that it looks like i'm about to bite him....***]


This is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. I can’t wait till I move closer to him, so I can hang with him and his lovely fiancé Jamie:) I haven't known tiggy for a long time, but ever since we first met, he has been there for me through everything. He is my Dr.Tiggy :]

LAAV YOU!


So tonight I went to dinner with my friend Cali
And we went to Samurai. An amazing Japanese place!
It was great! Our waitress’s name was sunny, but there was just one thing wrong about dinner tonight.

The majority of the people there arer Japanese. But therer was a waitres….who was white..she had like blonde hair, blue eyes…and she was NOT Japanese.
It just bugged me.







THIS IS MY FAVORITE LOL CATS :]

No comments:

Post a Comment