Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 16.Special day


Happy Wednesday!


Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of musicals...

I just finished listening to Wicked.

“I’ve heard it said…that people come into our lives, for a reason
Bringing something we must learn, and we are led to those
Who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Now I don’t know if I believe that’s true
But I know I’m who I am today because I knew you.”


Such a beautiful song…



“Just for this moment
As long as your mine
I’ve lost all resistance
And crossed the boarderline
And if it turns our
Its over to fast,
I’ll make every last moment last
As long as your mine”


You know who this is too <3


Today was an extra special day today..


A relationship with a friend was re-kindled..

And a person who means a lot to me said something great :]

It just come to show, that when times are down….and you are sad...

Don’t be too sad…because it always comes back up.

As I said in yesterday’s blog…

“It will get better in the end, and if it doesn’t get better…than it isn’t the end”

No comments:

Post a Comment