Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 9. Forgivness.



^this is a daisy...and like this daisy.. I was once a full colorful full of life living creature. But recent things have been sheading my pedals away.


People telling me i'm not good enough.
Loose a pedal

People telling me i won't be successful in the things i love..
Loose a pedal

People telling me something right to my face than saying the other..
Loose a pedal

People being my friend...and then just turning on me...
Loose the rest


Forgive and forget.
Forgive and forget.
Forgive and forget.



That’s what I have to keep telling myself…but why do I have such a problem doing that?

Once I got the apology I was hoping for…..why do I not feel satisfied? :[

You know who this is…if you are reading this.. I wish this was easier to solve…but I just don’t know how to fix this.
Forgive and forget.
Right?

Anyways, I’m going to san fransisco Friday for my cousin Rebecca’s wedding and I’m super excited.
Do you know what else I’m super excited for?
That prop 8 got overturned….yes, it will most likely get appealed
But still :] :]


Today I went shopping with Cali, and I had SO much trouble finding something to wear…so I’m gong to start dieting. I need to loose some LBS!!!!!!
Any ideas?
TTFN :]

No comments:

Post a Comment