Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 11. San Francisco




Hello from San Francisco!

Right now I am in Walnut Creek, in a very small hotel with my lovely mother and father!


SHOUT OUT TO MY FATHER

(as promised) love you daddy!

Tonight I hung out with my two brand new cousins Sean and Ethan!
They are so cute!
Seeing the two brand new additions to the family,

it made me begin to think about the future (again).

It makes me wonder what kind of decisions I’m going to make when I am older.

Things like who I’m going to marry, how many kids I’m going to have, if I’ll be able to have kids…etc

But I won’t worry about that right now;
I’m just at the beginning of my life!
Speaking of which, 23 DAYS until I move:]

I’m so excited to begin the next chapter of my life at American Jewish University!

Okay so I was google-ing “blog topcs” and I found something about tounge tattoo’s

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!?!


OUCH!


Here is what it said:
Tattoos are a hot commodity these days, becoming more and more popular than they have ever been in the past. There are hundreds and thousands of different designs and styles of tattoos to choose from, giving you the chance to express yourself. Although tattoos are very popular, the new trend that is rapidly taking effect in the world of tattoos is known as tongue tattoos.




Like honestly….are you kidding me?!?!?!
Is that what the world has come to these days?

What are you going to put there?

An arrow sign saying “enter here?” like oh lord….lordy lord lord.


Goodnight from San Fran :]

No comments:

Post a Comment