Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 5 :]

so every day i wake up monday through friday at 7:30.
So its saturdaym and i was SO excited to sleep in.

i get a call at 8:30 from my voice teacher, telling me i didn't have a lesson today.

grr...

i went comptuer shopping with my daddy and we bought a laptop for college :]
its a HP dm4? i think.
its super dooper nice :]


I was talking with my lovely mother today in the car...
going up Del Mar Heights Road.
we were talking abotu this blog, and how i never know waht to write about.
she said "talk about how on del mar heights road, if you miss one light. you miss them all"

ITS SO TRUE!

Del Mar Heights Road is the most obnoxious road EVER!

Today i had a "crappy movie marathon" with my friend Cali :]



It was fun :]
we watched Drop Dead Gorgeous, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and THE SPICE GIRLS MOVIE!
hahah.

it was so much fun. we made ice cream sundays, and then ordered pizza!

Then my friend ghost invited us to go ice skating.

it was kind of sorta fun..


but after about 45 minutes, we got over it and went back to her house :]

All in all, today was a good day..

NIGHTY NIGHTY
happy saturday :]


No comments:

Post a Comment