Friday, July 30, 2010

Dayyy 4TGIF :]

HAPPY FRIDAY :]

So today at work, we went on a fieldtrip to see a puppet show at balboa Puppet Theater.
Now, not only was it horribly horrible, but in the back row…was two kids wearing a bunch of kandi.
Like WHY WOULD YOU WEAR THAT TO A PUPPET SHOW!
GAHHHH THAT FRUSTURATES MEEEEEE!

Anywhoo.
I’m sitting here cuddling with my puppy
Picture below:]




But she is so cute. She is like hiccupping:]

So bad news about the letter things…I’m pretty over it haha. It’s just getting OLD!

Hmmmmm….
I went to dinner tonight for my mom, uncle and grandma’s birthday (no it wasn’t their birthday’s today, but it was like a family dinner thing)

And I got a salad.
But its wasn’t a normal salad.
The salad wasn’t cut up
It was just the whole like thing of lettuce.
It really bugged me.
Just saying.


Wouldn’t it bug you too?

I love parodies of songs.
Especially these two.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4npUdfEmbQ
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWxTGJ3TK1U


They both make me chuckleeeeee

The fist one is a TIK TOK parody:] my best friend and I always sing this:]
The second on is a lady gaga one hahaha.
They make me chuckle:]

Wellll I guess that’s all for tonight
Here is a picture to make one happy:]



No comments:

Post a Comment