Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day One

So....I'm not too sure on what I'm supposed to write in these things. Weather I write about my feelings, how my day was etc...


But all I know is I've decided to write a blog.


I always have these crazy moods.

Sometimes I feel adventurous, and other days I feel lazy...everyone feels that at some point in their life....right?


But today on July 27Th...I am not feelings adventurous or lazy.


I feel....well there isn't really anything I feel today.

On my way home from target today, I was listening to the radio.


The song "Is it love" by Train came on.


It made me think...of how lonely I've been..how every good thing in my life, I've pushed away.


And honestly...I feel like I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.

Not in the friendship thing...I have plenty of friends...

But more along the lines of relationship.
How do I know who I'm going to marry?

I mean, yes, I'm only 18.
But can't a girl wonder?







Durirng the next 30 blogs, I will be wrriting "letters" to people...its kind of like a 30 day challenge...



can I do itt :]

LETS SEE!



Day 1: My best freind


Dear Halle-

What can I say? We have been through so much together. From me telling you I don't want you being my friend anymore, to me crying on your shoulder cause I was sad. I love you and trust you more than I have ever trusted anyone. I love you Halle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment