Tuesday, September 28, 2010

today.

A lot of things are going right for me right now. I’m getting along with my family, I have an great relationship, classes are going well, I love the college I’m at, and I am finally comfortable with myself and the way that I look and feel.
It’s funny…all throughout elementary school, middle school, and high school…I was the outcast. I didn’t have that many friends, and I was not good at making new ones. When I got into American Jewish University, I was excited but scared. I knew I was going have to make new friends. I was so scared…But I never thought that it would be this easy. The first day I got here, I made so many friends…more friends than I’ve had at one time in my whole life. It makes me so happy (:

Well it happened everyone. I got my first ticket today ]: I was super scared, but I think I was more scared as to how my parents would react…
So I called my mother BAWLING my eyes out, and she was like okay, we’ll take care of it….then I was like…Dad’s going to be mad D:
She just called me back and told me I have nothing to worry about, my dad isn’t mad.
At least it wasn’t a speeding ticket right?

Well here is my new favorite song :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLvtydTM78&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment