Monday, September 13, 2010

HELLOOOO :D

I keep forgetting to update my blog D:

However, my daddy likes to read these....so I am trying to remember to do this

JUST FOR YOU DADDY :D


School is going really well, classes are awesome...the food is awesome..oh and so are the people!

Ok.
I saw inception last night.
i don't know how to explain
how CONFUSED i was.

anywhoooo.

today in my writing class, the teacher had us go around and say our names and a couple of things about us.

so I said.

My name is Rebecca, I like glitter, butterflies, and Jack Skellington.

i wish you saw her face..
it kinda looked liek this.





pretty epic, eh?

She likes butterflies and LOVES nightmare before christmas.
automatic A in the class!
ahhaa. just kidding.

but seriosuly :]

okies. thats it for now! i have to go socialize and make some more friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment